The Welsh Alliance of Citizen Directed Support is working to develop and promote a model of citizen directed support for Wales.
It is made up of organisations are working to create a model of citizen directed social care services for people in Wales.
We are made up of:
- Local Authorities that commission services
- Organisations that deliver services
- Organisations that represent the people who use services.
The Alliance has 2 components
- An elected Council which works to promote policy and practice change in this area.
- An Alliance for members who can be citizens or agencies who are working to make Citizen directed support a reality for people in Wales.
You can contact the Alliance
- Debbie Chegwen